Wednesday, July 8, 2009

stupid teacher

Today morning i went to sch then ganna a teacher at the sch gate[ some whr further behind] then the security guard dun left me go then said in his stupid india english " ur~zhoe(shoe) laze..."i was thinkin wat he had said then started laughin...then here cm the stupid teacher...then say my socks was tooo low then call me to go and pull up...later then she spot my brown hair then she ask me "did u dyed ur hair?" acctually i wanted to say no and tell her it is natural but i wanted to be a "乖小孩" so i told her yeah....then she gimmi a cb look then ask wats ur class and name?...and she ask me to go see mr amba after temperature takin....but luckyly he was in a gd mood when i go see him then he tell me nicley to dye back my hair....i cannot imagine wat will happen to me if susie caught me....felt so lucky O(∩_∩)O

No comments:

Post a Comment